- Accuse the other party of your worst faults.
- Insist that you are an avatar of the Truth and that the
is Falsehood incarnate, or at least "misled."
- Dwell on errors. Correct them in others at every
- Never apologize unequivocably. If forced to apologize,
justify yourself in a way that makes it sound like the other party was
responsible for your actions.
- Write in such a way that the other party looks stupid if
- Try to be many things at once, so that you can deny
is said about you.
- Say the same thing over and over again.
- Always strive to get the last word.
- Never let a debate rest. Never allow the other party to
withdraw without making it clear that they have lost.
- Insist that you are misunderstood.
- If you can't find something to flame the person about,
up. Convince yourself that you see the "real" motives.
- Remember: Winning is everything.
- And Never Miss Church